British Film Institute database >>
Peter Crawford has made many prestigious and award-winning documentaries and television series for the world-renowned BBC Natural History Unit.
Many of these programmes have been screened internationally by major broadcasters such as WNET New York and the USA PBS network, NHK Japan, ABC Australia and by most European countries.
Peter Crawford is also a successful writer and photographer with several books and many published photographs and articles to his credit. Books >>
He gives popular illustrated talks, lectures and film presentations. Lectures & Talks >>
His special areas of interest and expertise include:
- The landscapes and natural history of The British Isles Living Britain >> The Living Isles >>
- The landscapes, wildlife and native peoples of North America Land of the Eagle >>
- The Pacific Ocean, its islands and the pioneering
voyages of the Polynesian people
Nomads of the Wind >>
- The landscapes and natural history of Australia
Great Natural Wonders >>
and New Zealand Nomads of the Wind >>
- Environmental and Ecological issues
The Environment >>